Why can't I just digitally scrapbook and knit all day?

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oops! That's not quite right!

I made a Diego pillow case for my nephew Brady's birthday today.  Used some cool peel and stick iron-on letters - quick and easy... only problem is my 'Y' was placed on wrong and fused to the fabric used to keep the iron off the letters.  Got the letters from Hobby Lobby and would fix the problem easily by just buying another packet of letters right before the party, except HL isn't open on Sunday! 



He'll have to open it as Brad... I can fix it on Monday.  Should make for a nice laugh at the party in a couple of hours.


Used this very helpful video on You Tube to do the double edged border.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YETWa5vtcjo&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment